Friday, June 02, 2006

Where to start?

Ok, so here I am trying to blog and without a single subject to blog on.

Typically during a converation when there is nothing to talk about one would resort to - weather. That's what I'll use to break the ice.

Weather, well what about it? its been beautiful lately, cool but not cold, breezy but not windy, cloudy but not depressing, rains but only when I am not travelling, in short perfect! It is at this time of the year when you realize Bangalore is heaven compared to other places. It doesn't get better than this. Maybe it does, if only the rain drops could be a little warmer, getting wet in the rain would be so much more fun that it already is...

Now that we have 'broken the ice' or warmed up and you already know that I am in Bangalore, its probably time to share about who I am. Well, that a tough one. I have unsuccessfully been trying to figure that out all these years.. no I am not telling you how many :)

This blog is my small attempt to see it I can write about my thoughts that I care to share. Not hugely confident that it would succeed but still worth a try.

No comments: